This all local blend, born on the longest day of the the year, is light and fruity with hints of tangy and floral. We are proud of this blend because all of the ingredients are in season at solstice and were were gathered and prepared just for this blend!
- Fish Holler spicebush (Lindera benzoin)
- Turkey Foot tulsi/holy basil (Ocimum africanum)
- Savage Mountain Strawberries
- Local Raspberries (black and red)
- Turkey Foot Calendula (Calendula officinalis)
- Local lavender
Steep 1 teabag in 8-12 ounces of nearly boiling water for at least 5 minutes, sweeten to taste and enjoy!
If you’re into the solstice aspect of this tea, you could make a solar infused “sun tea” by steeping the appropriate amount of tea in a clear glass jar of cold water for several hours on a sunny day
Naturally caffeine free (we blend with mate’ if we want some!)