For delivery Friday 1/22
The response to our grassy roots oxymel was pretty great last week, so we are a bit low and will start another batch, thanks!
Also, the triple green salve is renamed triple leaf because it was not very green after all.
This week we will be offering a limited supply of poke root (phytolacca americana) salve for it’s fantastic lymph moving and drawing properties. We have a couple more in the works as well!
For balance, we will add an even blend of calendula (Calendula officinalis) flower and cleavers (Galium aparine) plant in flower for an internal lymph booster.
The new syrup this week is our first batch of “chill out honey,” made for some wild children and moments in our lives with the following list of soothing plants concentrated in spring water and local honey:
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) flower
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria) leaf
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) flower
- shagbark hickory (Carya laciniosa) bark
- Wild lettuce (Lactuca canadensis) leaf
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) leaf
- Reishi (Ganoderma tsugae) fruiting body extract
- Skullcap (Scuttelaria lateriflora) leaf extract
- Blue vervain (Verbena hastata) leaf and flower extract
This can be used plain, added to drinks or food (on toast or pancakes!) or mixed with water as an instant tea mix
This week’s microgreens will be:
- Limited arugula
- Limited borage
- Spicy mix
- Colorful mix
Order through our website, via Facebook, email, or phone.
Thanks and stay healthy!