This tea is loaded with nutritious and tonic herbs, and tastes pleasant as well! I mixed it up while entering my third trimester of pregnancy, but I wanted something more broadly applicable than a pregnancy tea, which brought me to this blend.
- Fish Holler nettles (Urtica dioica)
- Organic Tulsi (Ocimum spp.)
- Local Hawthorne berries (Crataegus spp.)
- Local (clean) Dandelion leaf
- Savage Mountain Farm Beets
- Fish Holler Lemon Balm (Melissa officinale) in flower
- Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root
- Local Reishi (Ganoderma spp.) fruiting body
- Fish Holler Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) fruiting body
Suggested use: steep 1 teabag in 8-12 ounces of nearly boiling water for at least 5 minutes.
Available as loose leaf