This syrup is created from herbs with a long history of use for supporting the body in working through symptoms of cough and respiratory congestion. Most of the ingredients are from Fish Holler except for the local Honeymoon ginger and sugar hollow honey.
suggested use: take by the teaspoon as needed, plain or added to tea or water
- Sugar Hollow honey
- Spring water
- Fish holler Mullein (Verbascum thapsus) leaf,
- Fish holler Wild cherry (Prunus serotina) bark
- Fish holler Ivy leaf (Hedera helix)
- Fish holler slippery elm (Ulmus rubra) inner bark
- Fish holler Grifola frondosa fruiting body
- Fish holler Trametes versicolor fruiting body
- Fish Holler Fomotopsis betulinus fruiting body
- Fish holler Ground ivy (Glechoma hederacea) aerial parts in flower
- Fish Holler lobelia (Lobelia inflata) aerial parts in flower
- Fish Holler thyme leaf
- Honeymoon ginger
*This syrup and information provided here have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any health condition.