A pleasantly flavored, light, but powerful blend of plants and mushrooms often used for immune support, respiratory health, adaptogenic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and anticancer potential.*
- organic tulsi
- Fish Holler Mullein (Verbascum thapsus)
- Local Elderberry and flower (Sambucus nigra)
- Organic astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus)
- Organic echinacea
- Fish Holler turkey tail (Trametes versicolor)
- Fish Holler birch polypore (Fomitopsis betulina)
- Fish Holler reishi (Ganoderma tsugea)
Suggested use: steep one teabag in 8-12 ounces of hot water for at least 5 minutes, sweeten to taste and enjoy! This blend may help reduce the length and/or severity of mild illnesses, especially if used at onset of symptoms or when you suspect exposure.
*This product and it’s label have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
**If you have high blood pressure or diabetes, consult your doctor about safety of licorice in your diet. The amounts in this tea are minimal, but worth noting.