Step up your elderberry game with immuno modulating, system supporting mushrooms and herbs to keep those bugs at bay!
This all local blend goes beyond most by including more adaptogenic ingredients that can help your body maintain healthy function and balance through the stress of illness as well as a broader spectrum of antiviral, lymphatic supporting, antioxidant, and liver supporting ingredients!
Suggested uses: Our kids ask for “syrup and soy” regularly. Which is just a teaspoon or so of purple shiitake in a cup of soy milk (cow milk would be good, too), kinda like strawberry milk syrup, I guess. We also like to mix it with water for an instant tea, use it to sweeten another tea or lemonade, in yogurt or smoothies, on pancake or toast, or by the spoonful.
- Local honey (never heated above 100 degrees!)
- spring water
- Local elderberries (sambucus nigra)
- Usually local schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) berries
- Fish Holler shiitake (Lentinula edodes) fruitin body
- Fish Holler turkey tail (Trametes versicolor) fruiting body
- Fish Holler reishi (Ganoderma spp.) fruiting body
- Local fresh ginger root
- Fish Holler knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) root
- Local elder (Sambucus nigra) flowers
- Local staghorn sumac (Rhus typhina)
- Local calendula (Calendula officinalis)