Update for free delivery Friday 3/12
This week we are making our last winter harvests and beginning to plant and plan for spring! Our mushrooms have taken a great deal of our attention as we improve indoor infrastructure and prepare logs for outdoor inoculation, and we are vey hopeful that the return (more mushrooms!) will be enjoyed by many.
As a farewell to winter we will have a Winter’s end honey for you with the following all local ingredients:
- Sugar Hollow honey
- spring water
- Sweet birch (Betula lenta) whole [dormant] young plant and mature root
- Wild sarsaparilla (Aralia nudicaulis) root
- shagbark hickory (Carya ovata) bark
- knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) root
- turkey tail (Trametes versicolor) fruiting body
- Barberry ( Berberis thunbergii ) berries
Our microgreens this week are:
Order by Thursday before dark by following the links above or browsing our web shop for additional syrups, salves, oxymels, and tinctures. Send us an email (email@example.com), facebook, or text message, if you prefer.